We offer the opportunity to advertise your business in our show PlayBill at affordable rates.
The Marcus High School Theatre Arts Booster Club is a Not-For-Profit Organization, making your sponsorship of the Fine Arts also tax deductible.
To ensure your ad is placed in the program, please follow these instructions.
- Complete the contact information on the business ad form downloadable at the bottom of this page.
- Choose your ad size on the form.
- Submit ad content via email to: Christie Johnson, VP of Promotions
- Note: all ads must be in JPG or PDF format.
- All emailed ad content must be in a file with Business name, credited student’s name, and ad size. If you email, please DO NOT include your text or pictures in the body of the email. They must be attachments.
- Paper Business cards may be accepted as ads. However, please note scans are not as clear as digital. Please submit through student with this form and payment.
- Businesses are welcome to add a short supportive quote along with their ad such as: “Break a Leg, Marcus Theatre!” or “(Business name) Supports the Arts!”, etc.. However, if text is not within the ad, text must be submitted as an attached word document .
- 3 items must be received in order to place your ad within the program: 1) The ad form, 2) The content of your ad, as instructed above, and 3) Payment.
Business Ad Payments by Check or PayPal
Checks payable to MHSTABC, submitted through Theatre Student or Parent
Questions about the Show or Theatre Program?
Contact: Denise Tooch, Director of Theatre, Marcus High School @ email@example.com
Thank you so much for your support of Marcus High School Theatre Arts!