Next Show Accepting Ad Forms For:
Seussical! (forms coming soon)
We offer the opportunity to advertise your business in our show PlayBill at affordable rates.
The Marcus High School Theatre Arts Booster Club is a Not-For-Profit Organization, making your sponsorship of the Fine Arts also tax deductible.
To ensure your ad is placed in the program, please follow these instructions.
- Complete the contact information on the business ad form. Click here to go to the form.
- Choose your ad size on the form.
- Submit ad content via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: all ads must be in JPG or PDF format.
- All emailed ad content must be in a file with Business name, credited student’s name (if you have one), and ad size. If you email, please DO NOT include your text or pictures in the body of the email. They must be attachments.
- Paper Business cards may be accepted as ads. However, please note scans are not as clear as digital.
- Businesses are welcome to add a short supportive quote along with their ad such as: “Break a Leg, Marcus Theatre!” or “(Business name) Supports the Arts!”, etc.. However, if text is not within the ad, text must be submitted as an attached word document .
- 3 items must be received in order to place your ad within the program: 1) The ad form submitted electronically, 2) The content of your ad, as instructed above, and 3) Payment.
- Payment may be submitted in one of two ways:
- By cash or check made out to MHSTABC (can be mailed to 2221 Justin Rd, Suite 119, PMB 237, Flower Mound, TX 75028